Bethesda Softworks has given people looking to jump into the Fallout 76 beta a better look at what’s around them by revealing the complete map. Several members of the press were given a chance to try the game out at a hands-on event, and in the process, the company revealed a complete map to their version of West Virginia that got shared across the internet. As you can see from the image below, they show off a lot of content including sites where you can get resources and set up shop. But knowing Bethesda, we’re pretty sure they didn’t show off everything. For now, enjoy checking out the map!
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won't Be Coming to Steam
- Fallout 76 Will Not Have Cross-Play Between Platforms
- Fallout 76 Will Have a Guitar Sword. Yes, We Said Guitar Sword!
- Bethesda Claims They Will Support Fallout 76 Forever
- Fallout 76 Releases Last "You Will Emerge" Video with Atomics for Peace
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018