Bethesda Softworks has given people looking to jump into the Fallout 76 beta a better look at what’s around them by revealing the complete map. Several members of the press were given a chance to try the game out at a hands-on event, and in the process, the company revealed a complete map to their version of West Virginia that got shared across the internet. As you can see from the image below, they show off a lot of content including sites where you can get resources and set up shop. But knowing Bethesda, we’re pretty sure they didn’t show off everything. For now, enjoy checking out the map!
- Bethesda Mentions Why They Revealed Some Games a Few Years Early
- Bethesda Softworks Releases Next Fallout 76 Beta Times
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won't Be Coming to Steam
- Fallout 76 Will Not Have Cross-Play Between Platforms
- Fallout 76 Will Have a Guitar Sword. Yes, We Said Guitar Sword!
- Bethesda Claims They Will Support Fallout 76 Forever
- Fallout 76 Releases Last "You Will Emerge" Video with Atomics for Peace
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018