Prepare yourself, deep-cut Star Wars fans, this new post from The Mandalorian showrunner Jon Favreau is gonna excite you.
Does the name Willrow Hood mean anything to you?
View this post on Instagram
Perhaps you’ll recall THIS scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back when Cloud City is evacuating and a gentleman goes running buy with a freaking ice cream maker:
This scene of course is the basis for the Running of the Willrow Hoods which takes place at various conventions, including Star Wars Celebration.
Favreau is showrunning the first of the live-action Star Wars series Disney is doing for their new streaming service, and maybe this deepcut tease means we’ll get a glimpse of Willrow Hood in The Mandalorian.
- Nick Nolte Joins Disney+ Star Wars Live-Action Series 'The Mandalorian'
- Joe Russo Talks Jon Favreau's 'The Mandalorian' Following Set Visit
- Gina Carano Joins Disney+ Star Wars Series 'The Mandalorian'
- Disney+ Star Wars Series 'The Mandalorian' Will Star Pedro Pascal
- We LOVE this Indiana Jones Animated Adventure Short
- 'Rogue One' Prequel Starring Diego Luna Coming to Disney+ Bob Iger Says
- A Falcon, Winter Soldier Limited Series in Development
- First Man: The Naked Singularity Within A National Mythos [Review]
- NASA Gives Marvel Studios Advice on Rescuing Tony Stark - December 9, 2018
- Box Office: ‘Ralph’ Still on Top, ‘Aquaman’ Rules China - December 9, 2018
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Title Revealed: “Resolution” - December 8, 2018
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Sets 24 Hour Trailer Record with 289 Million Views - December 8, 2018
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Disneyland- The Falcon is Done! - December 8, 2018