Prepare yourself, deep-cut Star Wars fans, this new post from The Mandalorian showrunner Jon Favreau is gonna excite you.
Does the name Willrow Hood mean anything to you?
View this post on Instagram
Perhaps you’ll recall THIS scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back when Cloud City is evacuating and a gentleman goes running buy with a freaking ice cream maker:
This scene of course is the basis for the Running of the Willrow Hoods which takes place at various conventions, including Star Wars Celebration.
Favreau is showrunning the first of the live-action Star Wars series Disney is doing for their new streaming service, and maybe this deepcut tease means we’ll get a glimpse of Willrow Hood in The Mandalorian.
- Dame Judi Dench Joins Idris Elba in ‘Cats’ Feature Film - October 18, 2018
- Jon Favreau Shares Photo of His ‘Lion King’ Production - October 18, 2018
- Tony Awards Announce Broadcast Date, and Venue for 2019 - October 18, 2018
- ‘Wheel of Time’ Showrunner Asks What Fans What They Want in Series - October 18, 2018
- Yes, Really: NASA Just Gave Godzilla His Own Constellation - October 18, 2018