Jonathan Kent is currently on a galactic-wide trip with his biological grandfather Jor-El, saved from death by Dr Manhattan, and despite originally going with Lois Lane, she’s been holed up in a Chicago hotel writing a tell-all biography about her life as Superman’s girlfriend, and probably publically making her husband Clark Kent a supercuckold in order to give her son a little more freedom to operate. All without Clark knowing a thing…
So, with the Earth sent into the Phantom Zone and being assaulted by everyone, Clark gets the chance to reminisce about happier times when he and Jonathan were flying around the place and just chatting, Superson to Superdad. And sharing the kind of things that fathers share with sons. Like killing Jonathan’s uncle, Batman.
You know, a lesson to grow by. Advice to remember and work with. An inspiration to carry to his adult life.
Just in case Dark Knight Returns comes along…
SUPERMAN #4 FOIL
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Joe Prado, Ivan Reis
As Superman fights to protect the world from Rogol Zaar and the Kryptonian convicts trapped inside the Phantom Zone, the greatest minds on Earth devise a risky plan to return the planet from the deadly prison. With the Earth continuing to crack and crumble and its greatest heroes fall, can the Man of Steel hold the line and give his adopted world a chance to escape? In Shops: Oct 10, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018