Just when you thought you’d seen everything Christmas-related thanks to Netflix, suddenly we’re getting Ol Jack Burton as freaking Santa Claus. No really, Kurt Russell will be playing Jolly St. Nick in a new Netflix original holiday film called The Christmas Chronicles.
We’re honestly not sure how we feel about this.
Russell cuts a fine image in the scarlet coat and ashy beard, and this teaser gives us just enough to be curious about how ridiculous the resulting not-The Santa Clause Christmas film may be.
Check out the teaser here:
The Christmas Chronicles will hit Netflix on November 22nd 2018.
- George Takei Boards Season 2 of AMC’s ‘The Terror’ - December 18, 2018
- Joel Harlow Talks ‘Hellboy’ Makeup, Getting Mike Mignola’s Approval - December 18, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Number One, Captain Pike More Than Shipmates? - December 18, 2018
- Disney+ Period Piece ‘Lady and The Tramp’ Will Have Real Dogs - December 18, 2018
- Emily Blunt, John Krasinski: Hollywood Romance Is NOT Dead - December 18, 2018