Warner Bros. continues to kick up the promotional material for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Gindelwald and today it comes in the form of five new character posters from Entertainment Weekly. This set shows off several sets of main characters that have connections to each other.
Magizoologist Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) and his former professor Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law)
Leta Lestrange (Zoe Kravitz) and her fiancé Theseus Scamander (Callum Turner)
Mind-reading Queenie Goldstein (Alison Sudol) and muggle Jacob Kowalski (Dan Fogler).
Auror Tina Goldstein (Katherine Waterston) and the mysterious Yusuf Kama (William Nadylam)
Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) and fellow fugitive Credence Barebone (Ezra Miller)
Summary: The second installment of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ series, which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates, will star Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law and Johnny Depp. It will be released on November 16th.
- First Look at Eiza Gonzalez in Hobbs and Shaw - December 18, 2018
- Todd Phillips Confirms That the Joker Movie Has Wrapped Production - December 18, 2018
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018