The CW has finally released a first look at Ruby Rose as Batwoman from the upcoming Arrow crossover event for this year, “Elseworlds”.
It was announced back in August that Rose would be donning the iconic cowl and red locks of the Batman comic character Kate Kane, and we were hopeful that her costume would not disappoint. Mostly because when BossLogic shared his vision, it was too perfect.
Here’s the first image:
Ruby looks pretty great, not gonna lie. We’re hoping seeing the suit in action will really bring home what a good choice she was for this role.
On playing Batwoman, Rose said it was a “childhood dream“, and we can’t wait to see what the Berlantiverse / Arrowverse has in store for Batwoman.
- What Kate Mulgrew Said About Captain Janeway Returning to Star Trek - October 20, 2018
- W. Earl Brown With Another ‘Deadwood’ Movie Update - October 20, 2018
- Wanna See a ‘The Simpsons’ 2018 Treehouse of Horror XXIX Clip? - October 20, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Diana Gabaldon on [SPOILER]’S Return for Season 4 - October 20, 2018
- Games Workshop Celebrates 500th Store Opening: Free Swag, Limited Edition Minis - October 19, 2018