The CW has finally released a first look at Ruby Rose as Batwoman from the upcoming Arrow crossover event for this year, “Elseworlds”.
It was announced back in August that Rose would be donning the iconic cowl and red locks of the Batman comic character Kate Kane, and we were hopeful that her costume would not disappoint. Mostly because when BossLogic shared his vision, it was too perfect.
Here’s the first image:
Ruby looks pretty great, not gonna lie. We’re hoping seeing the suit in action will really bring home what a good choice she was for this role.
On playing Batwoman, Rose said it was a “childhood dream“, and we can’t wait to see what the Berlantiverse / Arrowverse has in store for Batwoman.
- Wanna See Ruby Rose's Batwoman in Action from "Elseworlds"?
- Arrowverse Elseworlds: First Image of Superman and Lois Lane
- ‘Aquaman’ is the Live-Action ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’ - December 16, 2018
- Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ Trailer Dropping Tomorrow? - December 16, 2018
- Rian Johnson’s Heartfelt ‘The Last Jedi’ Thanks, 1 Year Later - December 16, 2018
- Box Office: ‘Spider-Verse’ Tops With $35 Million - December 16, 2018
- ‘SUPERMAN THE MOVIE’: Profound Impact Still Felt on 40th Anniversary - December 15, 2018