Bleeding Cool showed you from NYCC some preview art from Geoff Johns’ series Shazam, Three Jokers and Doomsday Clock. Well, we’ve now got some better-looking pieces of art rather than the shots from the screen at an oblique angle from New York Comic Con.
But we only have the solicits for one of them… so far.
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Dale Eaglesham
The superstar team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Dale Eaglesham reunite to launch the first all-new SHAZAM! monthly title set in the DC Universe in almost 20 years! (What took you guys so long?!)
Teenager turned super-hero Billy Batson struggles to balance school and superheroics! (Guess which one is more fun?) But when Shazam unlocks a shocking secret deep within the Rock of Eternity, it challenges everything he knows about the worlds of magic and his family’s future as its champions! Also, witness the bizarre team-up of Dr. Sivana and Mr. Mind as they set off to build a society all their own! Don’t miss the start of an epic run in the making as “Shazam and the Seven Realms” begins!In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 29, 2018
- Brian Bendis Brings the C-Word to DC Comics With Cover #4 - December 19, 2018
- Infinity Wars Finds a Place for the Warps But Loses a Guardian of The Galaxy (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Lobo’s Daughter Crush Gets Superman’s Origin – Just at Burning Man (Teen Titans #25 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Stan Lee Tribute Begins in Their Comics Today, and It Packs a Punch - December 19, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018