This week on Castle of Horror, we continue our countdown to the Halloween reboot with the second part of the continuity-crazed “Thorn Trilogy” of the original series: Halloween 5, which continues the strange psychic connection between Michael Meyers and his young niece.
For the first time since Halloween II, the cast from the previous film returns unchanged– Danielle Harris is back as the tortured child Jamie, and Donald Pleasance is on hand as the increasingly nutso Dr. Loomis.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the Trailer:
Castle of Horror/Castle Talk Podcast:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, co-author California Tiki and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing; Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man; Tony Salvaggio, lead singer of the band Deserts of Mars, lead guitarist of the band Rise from Fire, and co-creator of Clockwerx from Humanoids; attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver; and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle Talk: Jordi O’Dael, Aberrant Theatre Co-Founder on The Ghost Light Anthology - October 16, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 6 Brought ‘Halloween’ Continuity To Mind-Bending Precipice - October 15, 2018
- Castle Talk: Amy Lukavics’ Nightingale Is A Harrowing Journey Into Madhouses - October 9, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 5 Took The Halloween Series Careening Out Of Control - October 8, 2018
- Castle Talk: Michael Ironside on the Desolation of “R-Rated Home Alone” Knuckleball - October 6, 2018