Over the weekend, Rockstar Games released a new batch of photos for Red Dead Redemption 2, showing more of the outlaw life. There’s not a lot of description to go along with these pictures, beyond the fact that we’re seeing the gang and select characters out in the open more, as well as holding people up and being bandits.
But the pictures are pretty rad in the idea that we’re getting a better look at what life was like as an outlaw and how you managed to stay one step ahead of the law. Enjoy the pictures as we wait for Red Dead Redemption 2 to be released on October 26th.
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One
- People Make Games Shows What Red Dead Redemption Could Have Been
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have 200 Different Animals Including 19 Different Horses
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person
- Rockstar Gives Details for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Outlaw Essentials Collection Has More Swag Than You'll Ever Need
- GOG.com Posts Another Poorly Chosen Tweet, Then Retracts - October 23, 2018
- Twitch Announces Four New Celebrity Twitch Talks This Weekend - October 23, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Receives a New Launch Trailer - October 23, 2018
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch - October 23, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018