Over the weekend, Rockstar Games released a new batch of photos for Red Dead Redemption 2, showing more of the outlaw life. There’s not a lot of description to go along with these pictures, beyond the fact that we’re seeing the gang and select characters out in the open more, as well as holding people up and being bandits.
But the pictures are pretty rad in the idea that we’re getting a better look at what life was like as an outlaw and how you managed to stay one step ahead of the law. Enjoy the pictures as we wait for Red Dead Redemption 2 to be released on October 26th.
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One
- People Make Games Shows What Red Dead Redemption Could Have Been
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have 200 Different Animals Including 19 Different Horses
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person
- Rockstar Gives Details for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Outlaw Essentials Collection Has More Swag Than You'll Ever Need
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018