Emma Frost is a Jerk… the T-shirt of choice of a decidedly relaxed Emma Frost wearing curlers and baggy shirts and bottoms is an entertainingly self-deprecatory take on a classic scene…
It appears in Iceman #2, as previewed at New York Comic Con. The gag was artist Nathan Stockman‘s idea…
ICEMAN #2 (OF 5)
(W) Sina Grace (A) Nathan Stockman (CA) W. Scott Forbes
• Guest-starring Emma Frost, the White Queen!
• When it comes to Bobby Drake and Emma, the White Queen has always held the upper hand.
• So what trouble is Emma in that has her pleading for his help? Rated T+In Shops: Oct 10, 2018 SRP: $3.99
And the original scene by Chris Claremont and Paul Smith for comparison…
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018