Blizzard revealed two more Overwatch skins this week for the Halloween event taking place on October 9th, one for Pharah and one for Widowmaker. These look absolutely amazing, as the Widowmaker skin looks like a bit of an homage to Spider-Man, while still keeping her in widow-like gear with a deep shade of purple that we love. The Pharah one, however, takes the cake for Legendary skins we need right now, as she has been designed to look like the Headless Horseman.
"I will haul them into my web." 🕸️
Take SPIDER WIDOWMAKER (Epic) for a spin next week!
Overwatch Halloween Terror begins Oct 9! pic.twitter.com/bVpr0iewJS
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) October 5, 2018
That's the spirit.
BOO-P your enemies as ENCHANTED ARMOR PHARAH (Legendary)!
Overwatch Halloween Terror begins Oct 9! pic.twitter.com/BB53w57yeV
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) October 6, 2018
The Overwatch Halloween event kicks off on October 9th. And if someone at Blizzard is reading this, please give me both of these now!
- Blizzard Showing Off Overwatch Halloween Skins on Twitter
- Doomfist Gets an Excellent New Overwatch Skin For Halloween Terror Event
- Activision Blizzard Announces Overwatch LEGO at Licensing Expo 2018
- Despite Popularity, 'Overwatch' Won't Be Adding Any New Events In Year Two
- Activision Blizzard Had A Record Fourth Quarter Thanks To Black Ops III And Overwatch
- Black Ops 4 Reveals a Short Preview of New Character Reaper - December 17, 2018
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Recieves Dissonance of the Nexus Expansion - December 17, 2018
- SEGA Ages Will Add Puyo Puyo and Puyo Puyo 2 on Nintendo Switch - December 17, 2018
- Soulja Boy Says He’s Going to Launch His Own Esports Team - December 17, 2018
- EA Dice Will Restore TTK in New Battlefield V Playlists - December 17, 2018