Blizzard revealed two more Overwatch skins this week for the Halloween event taking place on October 9th, one for Pharah and one for Widowmaker. These look absolutely amazing, as the Widowmaker skin looks like a bit of an homage to Spider-Man, while still keeping her in widow-like gear with a deep shade of purple that we love. The Pharah one, however, takes the cake for Legendary skins we need right now, as she has been designed to look like the Headless Horseman.
"I will haul them into my web." 🕸️
Take SPIDER WIDOWMAKER (Epic) for a spin next week!
Overwatch Halloween Terror begins Oct 9! pic.twitter.com/bVpr0iewJS
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) October 5, 2018
That's the spirit.
BOO-P your enemies as ENCHANTED ARMOR PHARAH (Legendary)!
Overwatch Halloween Terror begins Oct 9! pic.twitter.com/BB53w57yeV
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) October 6, 2018
The Overwatch Halloween event kicks off on October 9th. And if someone at Blizzard is reading this, please give me both of these now!
- Blizzard Showing Off Overwatch Halloween Skins on Twitter
- Doomfist Gets an Excellent New Overwatch Skin For Halloween Terror Event
- Activision Blizzard Announces Overwatch LEGO at Licensing Expo 2018
- Despite Popularity, 'Overwatch' Won't Be Adding Any New Events In Year Two
- Activision Blizzard Had A Record Fourth Quarter Thanks To Black Ops III And Overwatch
- GOG.com Posts Another Poorly Chosen Tweet, Then Retracts - October 23, 2018
- Twitch Announces Four New Celebrity Twitch Talks This Weekend - October 23, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Receives a New Launch Trailer - October 23, 2018
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch - October 23, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018