So depending on whether or not you believe a few things happening on Twitter, Baldur’s Gate 3 may be in the works with some familiar names. So the news came out from several indie sites that Larian Studios ended up with the rights to the series, which the studio then denied happened and said they weren’t working on a new game. But then someone decided to hit up Brian Fargo, who was one of the people on the original Interplay team that made Baldur’s Gate, and he responded with this tweet.
I happen to know who is working on BG3 😉
— Brian Fargo (@BrianFargo) October 4, 2018
Which was then followed up a day later by Chris Avellone, who had a hand in some of the work in Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance.
— Chris Avellone (@ChrisAvellone) October 6, 2018
So it looks like we’re getting a Baldur’s Gate 3 at some point, but there’s a lot of information being left off the table that doesn’t really make what’s happening all that clear. Hopefully, everyone will just drop the pretense and stop being coy and just tell us in the next couple of months.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Evil at Baldur's Gate #1 Review – Hamsters Nibbling at Your Nose
- Are We Getting More Legends Of Baldur's Gate From Jim Zub?
- Watch Out For That Giant Dragon! Legends of Baldur's Gate #5 Is Explosive
- Live From The Comic Shop! Returns With Edward Scissorhands, Oddly Normal, And Legends Of Baldur's Gate
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018