Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau has certainly built up a strong following. He’ll be at New York Comic Con this week with lots to share, and lots to sell.
Including a look at his new cover for Joelle Jones‘ Catwoman #5. The original black and white, created in charcoal…
You’ll be able to find Stanley at NYCC at the For Fans By Fans booth 1654 in the Main Hall. He’ll have prints, sketchbooks and commissions available at his booth and get the chance to win a free sketch…
Fortune favours the brave, so I am told.
(W/A/CA) Joelle Jones
A secret hideout is supposed to be just that-secret. So how did her new villain’s criminal crew know where to plant an explosive in Selina’s new pad? As if that blow-up weren’t bad enough, the cops come calling and arrest Selina for murder. Locked up without bail, Catwoman finds that she isn’t very popular in jail, and must fight the other inmates just to stay alive and avoid a shiv. Will she make a deal with her new nemesis, that cagey Creel, or is orange the new black for Selina’s foreseeable future?In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018