I rather liked the Solo: A Star Wars Story movie. Certain friends of mine who should know better did not. But maybe the Marvel comic book adaptation may help change their minds?
And if they aren’t convinced by five issues of it, then maybe seven will do the trick?
Because Marvel has decided that the creative team need an additional couple of issues to get there. And so, although it was solicited as a five-issue mini-series, it will now be seven issues long.
Maybe we could have an additionally extended sojourn with Han Solo in his days as a Stormtrooper that the movie denied us?
The first issue is out on Wednesday, Here’s how it will be looking…
STAR WARS SOLO ADAPTATION #1 (OF 7)
(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Will Sliney (CA) Phil Noto
FEATURING BACKSTORY AND SCENES NOT SEEN IN THEATERS!
After leaving the IMPERIAL NAVY, a young HAN SOLO seeks adventure by joining a gang of galactic mercenaries – including a 196-year-old Wookiee named CHEWBACCA and a notorious gambler named LANDO CALRISSIAN. But there’s more to the story of the galaxy’s most beloved scoundrel than what you saw in theaters. Why does BECKETT trust him? And what is the connection between the woman who stole Han’s heart and one of Han’s closest friends? Rated T In Shops: Oct 10, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Bill And Ted’s Extermination #5 Adventure Brings New Time Travel Tricks (Final Page Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Batman #61 – Cowardly And Superstitious Comic Book Writers? - December 19, 2018
- Captain America Still Can’t Let Go Of Secret Empire… (#6 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Aquaman Gets A New Love Interest Today – Poor Mera…. (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ Brand New Origin Explained Today in Life Of Captain Marvel #5 (Spoilers) - December 19, 2018