I rather liked the Solo: A Star Wars Story movie. Certain friends of mine who should know better did not. But maybe the Marvel comic book adaptation may help change their minds?
And if they aren’t convinced by five issues of it, then maybe seven will do the trick?
Because Marvel has decided that the creative team need an additional couple of issues to get there. And so, although it was solicited as a five-issue mini-series, it will now be seven issues long.
Maybe we could have an additionally extended sojourn with Han Solo in his days as a Stormtrooper that the movie denied us?
The first issue is out on Wednesday, Here’s how it will be looking…
STAR WARS SOLO ADAPTATION #1 (OF 7)
(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Will Sliney (CA) Phil Noto
FEATURING BACKSTORY AND SCENES NOT SEEN IN THEATERS!
After leaving the IMPERIAL NAVY, a young HAN SOLO seeks adventure by joining a gang of galactic mercenaries – including a 196-year-old Wookiee named CHEWBACCA and a notorious gambler named LANDO CALRISSIAN. But there’s more to the story of the galaxy’s most beloved scoundrel than what you saw in theaters. Why does BECKETT trust him? And what is the connection between the woman who stole Han’s heart and one of Han’s closest friends? Rated T In Shops: Oct 10, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018