Apologies: The original version of this story referred to Minh Le, the Vietnamese-Canadian creator of Counter Strike, as writing for DC Comics, announced at New York Comic Con.
Rather it is Minh Lê, the Vietnamese-American children’s author who is writing Green Lantern: Legacy with Andie Tong as artist. Apologies, the original story crossed out runs below…
Announced at New York Comic Con today is the news that Minh Le is to create a new book for the DC Ink Young Adults line featuring a Vietnamese Green Lantern. Minh Le is a Vietnamese Canadian video game programmer who co-created the Half-Life mod Counter-Strike with Jess Cliffe in 1999. He later worked in Korea on the multiplayer first-person shooter Tactical Intervention. He is a contractor on the multiplayer survival first-person shooter Rust. And now… comic books for DC.
No more details for now, but we ran previews of a couple of the Spring books from DC’s Ink and Zoom lines this morning…
Thanks to Hugh Sheridan and Octavio Karbank for getting the word out from the show…
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018