Apologies: The original version of this story referred to Minh Le, the Vietnamese-Canadian creator of Counter Strike, as writing for DC Comics, announced at New York Comic Con.
Rather it is Minh Lê, the Vietnamese-American children’s author who is writing Green Lantern: Legacy with Andie Tong as artist. Apologies, the original story crossed out runs below…
Announced at New York Comic Con today is the news that Minh Le is to create a new book for the DC Ink Young Adults line featuring a Vietnamese Green Lantern. Minh Le is a Vietnamese Canadian video game programmer who co-created the Half-Life mod Counter-Strike with Jess Cliffe in 1999. He later worked in Korea on the multiplayer first-person shooter Tactical Intervention. He is a contractor on the multiplayer survival first-person shooter Rust. And now… comic books for DC.
No more details for now, but we ran previews of a couple of the Spring books from DC’s Ink and Zoom lines this morning…
Thanks to Hugh Sheridan and Octavio Karbank for getting the word out from the show…
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018