To be fair, this isn’t totally the first time it has happened. Garth Ennis and the late Steve Dillon gave us this scene for Hellblazer for John Constantine’s 40th birthday a couple of decades ago.
But that was a mature readers comic book and apparently Swamp Thing being a grow-your-own type of fellow was fine. But now, in a world where cannabis use is becoming increasingly more legal and available, it seems that in today’s Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour. A beautiful looking book – but less white lettering on mid-grey backgrounds please? Thank you,
Anyway, Swamp Thing grows himself a few bodies… including this one.
That looks pretty familiar, To, um some people obviously. So, while Swamp Thing is now looking more and more like Alan Moore…
…at least he’s now made out of one of Alan’s more favoured herbs. So what do the rest of the Justice League Dark think about this development?
Yeah, yeah, I bet you do Karl. Scientific research, I bet. Also, beautiful work from Jesus Merino here…
WONDER WOMAN & JL DARK WITCHING HOUR #1
(W) James TynionIV (A/CA) Jesus Merino
Just in time for Halloween, it’s “The Witching Hour,” a five-part weekly event that will rewrite the future of DC’s magical heroes!
Hecate, the witch-goddess of magic, always knew a day would come when the monsters she stole her magic from would return. Now she must activate the Witchmarked, humans within whom she secreted vast stores of power. And the most powerful of the Witchmarked? Wonder Woman! In Shops: Oct 03, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018