Today’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker revives a character who clearly Marvel Comics have some interest in making a thing. But it also gives the comic a chance to recap the last issue of Infinity Wars #3.
And if anyone didn’t get the details of what actually happened in that issue – and it’s possible that I might not have understood every detail myself, then helpfully precising and summarising them. So the Earth as we know it (but not the universe) no longer exists.
So basically we have all been backed up inside the soul gem in the new reality we saw in Soldier Supreme, and every living creature combined with another to keep us… put. Well that’s one way to deal with folk. So who else are Marvel interested in occasionally referring to, in order to keep the trademarks spinning? Well, we get to see them too…
Is this Dark Hawk merged with Nova fighting Death’s Head merged with the Dark Darkhawk? The mind boggles, yes?
But at least we now have a bit more of a clue as to what is actually going on…
INFINITY WARS SLEEPWALKER #1 (OF 4)
(W) Chad Bowers, Chris Sims (A/CA) Todd Nauck
Deep in the mind of man, in the ephemeral land of dreams, he lurks! The Sleepwalker – a guardian of the Mindscape, a realm threatened by the disruptive power of the Infinity Stones! But when all of reality becomes warped in INFINITY WARS, can Sleepwalker find the help he needs to save us all?
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- As Expected, Eric Esquivel Dropped by DC Comics From Nightwing - December 18, 2018
- Kevin Smith, Frank Miller, Warren Ellis, Becky Cloonan and More in Detective Comics #1000 - December 18, 2018
- More on Free Comic Book Day 2019/Star Wars Day Than Just The Comics - December 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 18th December 2018, Okay, Really One Week To Go - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Has – or Had – Eric Esquivel Writing Nightwing - December 17, 2018