So, apparently some people don’t want lecturing politics in their comics, They want their comics like they used to be in the eighties. You know, when Chris Claremont was writing the X-Men. And gave us God Loves Man Kills. And today gives us a nostalgic kick for the past with his Magneto: Black.
And with the peanut gallery criticising any objection as ‘stupid liberals’.
And a little rampant xenophobia to boot. And from the other side? The kids in the detention centres? I mean, if it’s a Claremont comic, we have to hear from them as well, right?
Just like the good old days…. you can thank him yourself at New York Comic-Con if you are going, he’ll be at table G41 in Artists Alley.
X-Men Black: Magneto
(W) Chris Claremont (A) Dalibor Talajic (CA) J. Scott Campbell
MAGNETO IS BACK!
…and so is Chris Claremont! For years, Magneto has done everything he can to achieve his goals for mutant domination. But now Magneto has declared that enough is enough. So what revolutionary plan does Magneto have that will change the face of mutantkind? And will anyone be able to stop him? Will anyone want to? PLUS: Includes Part 1 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE the back up story by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, and Geraldo Borge!
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018