So, apparently some people don’t want lecturing politics in their comics, They want their comics like they used to be in the eighties. You know, when Chris Claremont was writing the X-Men. And gave us God Loves Man Kills. And today gives us a nostalgic kick for the past with his Magneto: Black.
And with the peanut gallery criticising any objection as ‘stupid liberals’.
And a little rampant xenophobia to boot. And from the other side? The kids in the detention centres? I mean, if it’s a Claremont comic, we have to hear from them as well, right?
Just like the good old days…. you can thank him yourself at New York Comic-Con if you are going, he’ll be at table G41 in Artists Alley.
X-Men Black: Magneto
(W) Chris Claremont (A) Dalibor Talajic (CA) J. Scott Campbell
MAGNETO IS BACK!
…and so is Chris Claremont! For years, Magneto has done everything he can to achieve his goals for mutant domination. But now Magneto has declared that enough is enough. So what revolutionary plan does Magneto have that will change the face of mutantkind? And will anyone be able to stop him? Will anyone want to? PLUS: Includes Part 1 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE the back up story by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, and Geraldo Borge!
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018