From the back of tomorrow’s Marvel Universe freebie given away in comic book stores, a tease for the second arc of Uncanny X-Men, currently about to launch with the Disassembled storyline... this is what comes afterwards.
Age Of X-Man.
Doesn’t it look pretty. So who is that… Nathan Summers/Cable – he used to be X-Man? Leonardo Da Vinci – and the much anticipated but actually not happening yet Jonathan Hickman on X-Men? Nick Fury, the Man Who Watches? Or could old one-eye be Scott Summers? Could this be the return of Cyclops in a most unexpected fashion? He was the original X-Man after all…
Expect to discover more at New York Comic Con. Until then… he does look a little like Alan Moore, doesn’t he?
UNCANNY X-MEN #1
(W) Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, Matthew Rosenberg (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Leinil Francis Yu
THE CHILDREN OF THE ATOM ARE BACK!
New ongoing series kicking off with a 10-part weekly epic, the flagship X-Men series that started it all is back and better than ever! Starting with a mysterious and tragic disappearance, the X-Men are drawn into what might be…their final adventure?! X-Fan favorite writers Ed Brisson (EXTERMINATION), Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) and Kelly Thompson (MR. & MRS. X) and all-star artists Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN RED), R.B. Silva (X-MEN BLUE), Yildiray Cinar (WEAPON X) and Pere Pérez (ROGUE AND GAMBIT) join forces to bring you…X-MEN DISASSEMBLED?!
Rated T+In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018