Le Commis des Comics talked to comic book artist Darick Robertson about his work past, present and future. Especially with The Boys coming to Amazon Prime.
Talked about a potential return of Transmetropolitan and if it can keep up with reality, with Darick thinking about Transoceanic now being set on a libertarian stateless ship. How he’d like Tom Roth to play Spider Jerusalem in any movie.
How he’s working on The Boys TV show ‘a little bit’ for Amazon, the reality of Wolverine’s muscles and
But we also got a look at Oliver, the new series he has drawn with Gary Whitta, coming from Image Comics in January. And this three-page preview of Dickens’ tale retold in the streets of a post apocalyptic London, an adaptation of Whitta’s unmade screenplay from 15 years ago.
- The British Museum to Put on Largest Manga Exhibition in the World, Outside of Japan - December 10, 2018
- Tolkien In Love, Now Available From the BBC, Free, Worldwide - December 10, 2018
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018