Le Commis des Comics talked to comic book artist Darick Robertson about his work past, present and future. Especially with The Boys coming to Amazon Prime.
Talked about a potential return of Transmetropolitan and if it can keep up with reality, with Darick thinking about Transoceanic now being set on a libertarian stateless ship. How he’d like Tom Roth to play Spider Jerusalem in any movie.
How he’s working on The Boys TV show ‘a little bit’ for Amazon, the reality of Wolverine’s muscles and
But we also got a look at Oliver, the new series he has drawn with Gary Whitta, coming from Image Comics in January. And this three-page preview of Dickens’ tale retold in the streets of a post apocalyptic London, an adaptation of Whitta’s unmade screenplay from 15 years ago.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018