Marvel Editor-In-Chef C.B.Cebulski attended Heroes Con Madrid 2018 this past week, where he spoke to the website Espacio Marvelita. And, as well as talking about his approach to Marvel, the return of the Fantastic Four and bringing the -Men back into focus talked about his third main point, the return of Conan The Barbarian to Marvel Comics.
And while we have had the word of January’s launch of Conan The Barbarian by Jason Aaron, Mahmud Asrar and Matt Wilson with covers by Esad Ribic, we now got confirmation of two more ongoing Conan titles.
Savage Sword Of Conan, launching in February.
And Age Of Conan, launching in March.
Creative teams not yet mentioned – but that’s going to be almost as much Conan coming out in 2019 as they have Star Wars.
So… who would you most like to be telling the tales of the Cymmerian?
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018