The word is that Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham are back working on continuing Miracleman after a legal matter was cleared up, years after the issues were solicited and cancelled by Marvel Comics and decades after they began the story.
But they have other work together as well, such as the upcoming Likely Stories hardcover graphic novel out this coming week.
Originally four short stories, these were turned into TV shorts for SKY TV. And now adapted as comic books by Gaiman’s longstanding collaborator Mark Buckingham.
Here’s a trailer for when they were on Shudder…
LIKELY STORIES HC (MR)
(W) Neil Gaiman, Mark Buckingham (A/CA) Mark Buckingham
These dark and imaginative tales feature an odd and subtly linked world of bizarre venereal diseases, a creepy old woman who feasts on raw meat, a man obsessed with a skin model from a magazine, and a story within a story about ghosts.
From Hugo, Eisner, Newbery, Harvey, Bram Stoker, Locus, World Fantasy, and Nebula award-winning author Neil Gaiman and his longtime, Eisner award-winning collaborator Mark Buckingham (Fables) comes a graphic novel not to be missed!In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
It won’t be available in the UK through comic stores or bookstores, sadly. But you can order it directly from the USA if you want…
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018