Maggott is a mutant member of the X-Men with a devoted but small fanbase. Created by Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira for Uncanny X-Men. A most unusual mutant, he had two independently operating slugs instead of a stomach, who go out and consume – anything – for him.
He was killed in Neverland, a concentration camp run by Weapon X. One of his slugs was kept in Mister Sinister’s laboratories.
Revived to serve as part of Selene’s undead mutant army, his fate was unknown, though was seen in the background in the Hellfire Club and on Cyclops’ Million Mutant March.
Well, in this week’s Domino Annual he’s back – with a few other folk as well. Including Excalibur‘s Kylun created by Alan Davis who also hasn’t been seen in an age.
And look, Beak and Marrow as well. A mini-series with these three beckons… Regex for 2019 anyone?
Here’s why made it.
- Eye Boy
- Stacy Xanadu
So… who else should have been a member?
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018