Ike Perlmutter, billionaire chairman of Marvel Comics, is loaning a private plane to Ron DeSantis as he campaigns for governor across his home state of Florida.
Just as Ike Perlmutter and his wife Laura Perlmutter are major donors to Donald Trump‘s campaign and veteran charity, Laura sitting on his Inauguration Committee and Ike joining his administration as part of Veteran Affairs and exercising considerable influence on Trump policy. Ike is a member of Mar-A-Lago, on his doorstep, and is regularly seen with Trump there, including sitting at his table for Thanksgiving, denied to family members.
The Tampa Bay Times showed that DeSantis’ campaign declares a worth of $25,555.80 from Perlmutter’s TOT Funding Corporation August 27, for “transportation”, a Cessna jet owned by Ike. And in addition, they have donated $2 million to DeSantis’ campaign.
Perlmutter was a former Israeli soldier and DeSantis, is an ardent supporter of Israel. The Perlmutters have also recently donated large sums to U.S. Representative and veteran Brian Mast.
Just in case you wanted to know where some of your Marvel dollars may go…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018