Marvel will be encouraging comic book retailers to organise party launch events for Uncanny X-Men #1 on November 14th.
As part of the whole affair, Marvel will be publishing a new volume, Secrets Of The X-Men, to be given away to readers by participating stores. Each will contain concept art, previews and more to give readers an exclusive look behind-the-scenes and a sneak peek at what’s coming up with the new weekly series.
To qualify for the free copies, retailers have to order Uncanny X-Men #1 at 250% of their orders of Avengers #5. They will also then get discount on their order, qualify to order variant titles and get tiered variants too.
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018