Marvel will be encouraging comic book retailers to organise party launch events for Uncanny X-Men #1 on November 14th.
As part of the whole affair, Marvel will be publishing a new volume, Secrets Of The X-Men, to be given away to readers by participating stores. Each will contain concept art, previews and more to give readers an exclusive look behind-the-scenes and a sneak peek at what’s coming up with the new weekly series.
To qualify for the free copies, retailers have to order Uncanny X-Men #1 at 250% of their orders of Avengers #5. They will also then get discount on their order, qualify to order variant titles and get tiered variants too.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018