Nick Derrington draws the main cover for Tom King and Mitch Gerad‘s Mister Miracle, while Gerad himself draws the variant cover. I know it feels like it should be the other way round, but with DC’s new approach to the variant covers, it also means that Mitch’s covers run with minimal cover items like title, price and barcode getting in the way.
Which means for the final, much-delayed issue, out in October, we get a variant cover like this.
You know Mitch got paid full-cover rate for this…. and deservedly so. Holding back the dark at the end of all things.
MISTER MIRACLE #12 (OF 12) VAR ED (MR)
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Mitch Gerads
It’ll be a miracle if you can get through this mind-bending conclusion with your sanity intact! After his epic battle with Darkseid, Scott Free sees life a whole new way: he’s the new Highfather of New Genesis, and he’s madly in love with his wife and child. But what if it’s all a lie? Did Mister Miracle really escape death way back in issue #1? No one really knows but Tom King and Mitch Gerads!In Shops: Oct 24, 2018 Final Orders Due: Oct 01, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018