Last week’s Batman: Damned #1 by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo, featured a little something that hit headlines worldwide. But the Joker, while dead in that book (for now) is very much alive in Doomsday Clock #7. Sporting the Comedian’s badge and showing Batman that he’s also got what it takes to make an impact.But there is one among their member who is ready to wipe the smile of the Joker’s face.
What’s the matter, Joker? Touched a nerve? And you can see the full uncensored version of that page right here.
I’m glad Batman didn’t object. It would have been a little hypocritical…
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #7 (OF 12)
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank continue the groundbreaking miniseries bringing the world of WATCHMEN to DC. In this chapter, the truth behind Dr. Manhattan’s curiosity with the DC Universe is revealed as the planet teeters on the edge of the Super-War.In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018