Last week’s Batman: Damned #1 by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo, featured a little something that hit headlines worldwide. But the Joker, while dead in that book (for now) is very much alive in Doomsday Clock #7. Sporting the Comedian’s badge and showing Batman that he’s also got what it takes to make an impact.But there is one among their member who is ready to wipe the smile of the Joker’s face.
What’s the matter, Joker? Touched a nerve? And you can see the full uncensored version of that page right here.
I’m glad Batman didn’t object. It would have been a little hypocritical…
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #7 (OF 12)
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank continue the groundbreaking miniseries bringing the world of WATCHMEN to DC. In this chapter, the truth behind Dr. Manhattan’s curiosity with the DC Universe is revealed as the planet teeters on the edge of the Super-War.In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018