Harley Quinn spinoff series Old Lady Harley, written by Frank Tieri, was to have been drawn with the first issue by Mauricet, the artist who originated the Wolverine-parodying character when she first appeared in the Harley Quinn series.
But with the second issue, he was replaced with Inaki Miranda. And now DC Comics has informed comic book retailers that Mirada will be drawing issue 1 as well.
Here’s a little of what that will be looking like. Old Lady Harley #1 is out on October 24th.
OLD LADY HARLEY #1 (OF 5)
(W) Tieri, Frank (A) Inaki Miranda (CA) Mauricet
After liberating New York City from her now-feral Gang of Harleys, poor Harley wants nothing more than to slip back into retirement in her coastal (and heavily guarded) paradise. But the Laughing Boys Gang has another idea-they’ll follow her to the ends of the Earth, to drag her back to their leader! It can’t actually be…him! Right?! He couldn’t possibly still be alive, could he? After all…Harley killed him herself with her bare hands! Should she turn to President Power Girl for help? Or flee to the 51st state, Atlantis? Step into an insane vision of a future DC Universe we all better hope we don’t live to see!In Shops: Oct 24, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 01, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018