Comic book co-creator of Lazarus Churchyard, Transmetropolitan, The Authority, Planetary, Injection, Doktor Sleepless, Trees, Red, Global Frequency and much more, Warren Ellis held court at Thought Bubble earlier this evening, with The Wicked + The Divine, Young Avengers and Phonogram co-creator Kieron Gillen on hand. During which, they renamed Castlevania as ‘Jumping Vampire Game’ and revealed that Warren has never played it. Warren talked about his battles with grid systems. And gave criticism to both new and old comics writers which I was explicitly forbidden to reveal. Oops.
Enjoy a view from the gods, of two comic books gods. There’s been a lot of that about this week.
You may need headphones, I’m not sure, I’m uploading in a busy bar… comic con party coming up now…
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018