The developers at Blizzard appear to be taking a better look at Torbjörn as an update to the character is coming in the next Overwatch update. Jeff Kaplan came out with a new Developer Update video letting fans know the next character to receive an upgrade would be the Sweedish mechanic. Those of you who earned the armor pack achievement will get to keep that little gem in your back pockets as they’re being removed from the game, along with his scrap system. It’s getting replaced by a system called Overload, which will work like his previous ultimate with a cooldown.
Next, no more sitting around hammering on a turret as it will auto-start at Level 2, and be tossable so you can put them in places they might not have been before. And his new Ultimate will keep the name but change to place hot molten on the floor for people to step on. A sleek way of keeping people off a point or a payload. Hopefully, these changes don’t totally kill the character as the Symmetra changes did. I enjoyed playing as Symmetra until they edited everything she did, and I enjoy playing Torbjörn as he is like a lot of players. So here’s hoping these changes don’t drive people off another Overwatch character.
- Overwatch Halloween Terror Returns On October 9th
- Nerf This Design! We Review Jinx's Overwatch Premium Tees
- Back to School Gear: We Review Jinx's Overwatch Backpacks
- Commanding Cranial Cover: We Review Jinx's Overwatch Hats
- Overwatch League's London Spitfire to Receive WWE Championship
- Accessories to Die For: We Review Jinx's Wallet and Wristbands for Overwatch
- The Next Black Ops 4 Zombies DLC Includes Helena Bonham Carter and Kiefer Sutherland - December 11, 2018
- Critical Role to Bring Back Vox Machina for One Live Event - December 11, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 11-17, 2018 - December 11, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Will Stop Making PS3 and Vita Games for Free in March - December 11, 2018
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018