There’s a lot of things that Bethesda Softworks have been holding back about Fallout 76 until launch, but we just got an awesome reveal we need to own. Yes, the dream of every bard known to man will be included in the latest game in the Fallout series, as the company made the announcement that the land you’ll be fighting in will be called Appalachia, and one of the weapons you’ll be doing battle with you can also play “Freebird”.
— Fallout (@Fallout) September 20, 2018
We’re not entirely sure how to feel about this weapon yet, primarily because no one really knows what the hell anything can do in Fallout 76. For all we know, everyone gets this at the start and it’s one of the worst weapons in the game. But we’ll be mighty pleased if they throw in a modification that lets you attach a flamethrower to the neck ala Fury Road.
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won't Be Coming to Steam
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76
- Bethesda Claims They Will Support Fallout 76 Forever
- Fallout 76 Releases Last "You Will Emerge" Video with Atomics for Peace
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform
- Fallout 76 Getting Card-Based Perks for the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. System
- Fallout 76 Will See Composer Inon Zur Return
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018