There’s a lot of things that Bethesda Softworks have been holding back about Fallout 76 until launch, but we just got an awesome reveal we need to own. Yes, the dream of every bard known to man will be included in the latest game in the Fallout series, as the company made the announcement that the land you’ll be fighting in will be called Appalachia, and one of the weapons you’ll be doing battle with you can also play “Freebird”.
— Fallout (@Fallout) September 20, 2018
We’re not entirely sure how to feel about this weapon yet, primarily because no one really knows what the hell anything can do in Fallout 76. For all we know, everyone gets this at the start and it’s one of the worst weapons in the game. But we’ll be mighty pleased if they throw in a modification that lets you attach a flamethrower to the neck ala Fury Road.
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won't Be Coming to Steam
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76
- Bethesda Claims They Will Support Fallout 76 Forever
- Fallout 76 Releases Last "You Will Emerge" Video with Atomics for Peace
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform
- Fallout 76 Getting Card-Based Perks for the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. System
- Fallout 76 Will See Composer Inon Zur Return
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018