Milestone has released a new trailer for Ride 3 to go along with the game’s updated release date announcement. This new trailer is called “The Motorcycle Encyclopedia” because it basically shows you a virtual catalogue of all 230 bikes available in Ride 3. The bikes even come in groups such as:
- Naked & Heritage – wind in your hair, with style.
- 2 strokes – the high sound of power, still in the heart of many bikers.
- Vintage Bike – for bikes’ lovers, there’s nothing better than riding a piece of Motorbikes’ history. It’s important to know the past, to better appreciate the future!
- Maxienduro – a new bike category in RIDE 3; the perfect bike to going everywhere (and faster)
- Supermotard – a rush of adrenaline at any curve. Thanks to new dedicate off-road tracks, it will be possible to fully enjoy the power of their sliding wheels.
- Sportbikes – queens of any track, aggressive and super-fast. In the game are included bikes from the most important BSB teams (British Superbike), such as Anvil Hire TAG Racing Yamaha, Bournemouth Kawasaki and the Be Wiser Ducati, with which Shane Bryne won the last two championship.
Here’s the full list of the 230 bikes available at launch including several different models of the Kawasaki Ninja, the Ducati 851, and the Lightning LS 218. You can find the full bike list here.
The trailer comes alongside the announcement of a later release date for Ride 3, as the game will now release on November 30th to allow developers to “put the final touches on the game, to deliver an excellent game experience since day 1.” Which, while disappointing, is news we can live with.
Ride 3 will be available from November 30th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam. You can check out the Motorcycle Encyclopedia trailer below.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018