Our favorite Valkyrie Tessa Thompson is reuniting with her Thor: Ragnarok co-star Chris Hemsworth for the upcoming Men In Black film, that may or may not be a reboot or continuation.
Just today, Thompson shared two photos from the set of the film, featuring Hemsworth and herself in the signature last uniform a MiB agent ever wears.
View this post on Instagram
F. Gary Gray is directing the film, which will also star Rebecca Ferguson, Emma Thompson, Liam Nesson, and Kumail Nanjiani.
Men In Black is currently set for a June 14th 2019 release.
- Whats Gonna Happen in ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Episode 7 “Down The Rabbit Hole”?! - December 12, 2018
- You’ve Heard of Elf on a Self, Get Ready for ‘The Predator’ Holiday Special?! - December 12, 2018
- Jordan Peele’s ‘The Twilight Zone’ Gains Steven Yuen - December 12, 2018
- DC Universe’s ‘Swamp Thing’ Adds Ian Ziering as Blue Devil - December 12, 2018
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Adds Werner Herzog, Giancarlo Esposito to Cast - December 12, 2018