Funko has begun revealing their exclusives for NYCC 2018. While not as many as SDCC, this is the second-biggest show of the year for them as far as exclusives go, and they will be spending the week showing off what fans and collectors can get at the show. Remember: you have to enter the Funko lottery for tickets to their booth on the show floor by September 24th. You can do that right here. In a change form SDCC, it looks like they are also announcing their store shared exclusives at the same time, so everyone has plenty of time to plan.
In this wave, we get to see their television offerings (including one of the best Pop two-packs ever), Hanna-Barbera, Rick and Morty, Teen Titans Go!, and more! Lets dive in.
Pop!: Hanna-Barbera – Jabberjaw (Funko Shop)
Pop! Animation: Hanna-Barbera- Baba Looey (Funko Shop)
Pop!: Hanna-Barbera – Dum Dum (Funko Shop)
Pop! Animation: Hanna-Barbera- Funky Phantom (LE 1000)
Pop! TV: Supergirl – Supergirl (Barnes & Noble)
Pop! TV: The Flash – Killer Frost (Hot Topic)
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! The Brady Bunch’s Jan might
have classic middle child syndrome but it’s safe to say that
will all be over when she realizes she’s a New York Comic Con Pop!
exclusive. Better still, Jan and her imaginary boyfriend
George Glass are a Pop! two-pack.
I mean, come on that Jan and George Glass two-pack is going to be hard to beat. I hope it comes with an empty stand.
Keep it locked here as Funko reveals their NYCC exclusives!
- Get Your Halloween Hype on With a New Clip and Soundtrack Preview! - October 13, 2018
- Sexy Jeff Goldblum Gets a Statue From Chronicle Collectibles - October 13, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Stranger Things, Vince Gilligan, Harry Potter, and More! - October 12, 2018
- Bucky Barnes Avengers: Infinity War Hot Toys Release Coming in 2019 - October 12, 2018
- Jeffery Katzenberg’s Quibi Green Lights Series From Guillermo del Toro, Jason Blum, and More - October 11, 2018