Funko has begun revealing their exclusives for NYCC 2018. While not as many as SDCC, this is the second-biggest show of the year for them as far as exclusives go, and they will be spending the week showing off what fans and collectors can get at the show. Remember: you have to enter the Funko lottery for tickets to their booth on the show floor by September 24th. You can do that right here. In a change form SDCC, it looks like they are also announcing their store shared exclusives at the same time, so everyone has plenty of time to plan.
In this wave, we get to see their television offerings (including one of the best Pop two-packs ever), Hanna-Barbera, Rick and Morty, Teen Titans Go!, and more! Lets dive in.
Pop!: Hanna-Barbera – Jabberjaw (Funko Shop)
Pop! Animation: Hanna-Barbera- Baba Looey (Funko Shop)
Pop!: Hanna-Barbera – Dum Dum (Funko Shop)
Pop! Animation: Hanna-Barbera- Funky Phantom (LE 1000)
Pop! TV: Supergirl – Supergirl (Barnes & Noble)
Pop! TV: The Flash – Killer Frost (Hot Topic)
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! The Brady Bunch’s Jan might
have classic middle child syndrome but it’s safe to say that
will all be over when she realizes she’s a New York Comic Con Pop!
exclusive. Better still, Jan and her imaginary boyfriend
George Glass are a Pop! two-pack.
I mean, come on that Jan and George Glass two-pack is going to be hard to beat. I hope it comes with an empty stand.
Keep it locked here as Funko reveals their NYCC exclusives!
- Batman Your Kitchen With These New Seven 20 Products - December 13, 2018
- Magneto Gets a New Sixth Scale Figure From Sideshow Collectibles - December 13, 2018
- Greg Kinnear Will Enter Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone - December 13, 2018
- Friday The 13th Part 3 Corpse Pamela Voorhees Figure Coming From NECA - December 13, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: “Outbreak” - December 13, 2018