Sukeban Games and Ysbryd Games have come together to announce a sequel to VA-11 HALL-A called N1RV ANN-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action. But you’re going to be waiting for a while for it to be released as the game has been scheduled for PC, Switch, and PS4 sometime in 2020. Check out the game description below from this morning’s press release along with a quote and the reveal trailer.
In N1RV ANN-A’s cyberpunk world, people stop at nothing to live luxuriously, even when it means augmenting their bodies to conform to extreme fads. Become acquainted with customers who frequent the bar, including erotic comic creator Parka and Sam’s gun-toting boss Iris, and serve up delicious real-life recipes with ingredients like vodka and tropical juices. Drink orders are as volatile as emotions in N1RV ANN-A – experiment with different drinks and see what happens!
Explore various story outcomes based on which drinks are served and whose lives are changed. Players can replay missions to improve their scores, explore branching dialogue options and unlock secret missions. Earn better tips by relating to customers through their drinks, and spend hard-earned cash on bills, decorations and Sam’s son, Tony. Will Sam be able to move on and put misdeeds behind her as she embarks on this new cyberpunk bartending adventure?
“Most games use a big-picture perspective, but what made VA11 HALL-A special was its focus on the characters and their problems,” said Christopher “Kiririn51” Ortiz, co-founder, Sukeban Games. “It’s about getting to know people on a personal level, this time with a shiny new location, more options for drink orders, and more ways to relate to customers.”
- Scared of the '90s: We Played World Of Horror at PAX West
- The Most Hipster RPG We Could Play in YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG
- Falling in Cyberpunk Love With Ysbryd's VA-11 HALL-A at PAX East
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018