Yesterday, Bethesda Softworks decided to shock a few people by showing off an hour-long video of Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire. Today the company loaded the full video on their YouTube channel for those who missed out on video to check everything out. This is kind of a cool moment as the company isn’t leaving much to chance as far as people discovering the DLC and instead decided to present everything they could about it for people to decide on their own if they want to buy it. Enjoy the video!
- Skyrim Fans Pushing for "Skyrim Grandma" to Become an NPC
- Bethesda Softworks Says The Elder Scrolls VI Will Be Next Gen Console
- Bethesda's Parent Company Files For a New Trademark Called "Redfall"
- New DLC Coming to The Elder Scrolls Online with Murkmire
- Xbox to Bring Fallout 4, The Division, Elder Scrolls Online, and More to Game Pass
- Elder Scrolls Online is Getting Dungeon and Argonian Focused Updates This Year
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates the Summerset Expansion Launch with a New Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Impressions
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018