Yesterday, Bethesda Softworks decided to shock a few people by showing off an hour-long video of Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire. Today the company loaded the full video on their YouTube channel for those who missed out on video to check everything out. This is kind of a cool moment as the company isn’t leaving much to chance as far as people discovering the DLC and instead decided to present everything they could about it for people to decide on their own if they want to buy it. Enjoy the video!
- Bethesda's Parent Company Files For a New Trademark Called "Redfall"
- New DLC Coming to The Elder Scrolls Online with Murkmire
- Xbox to Bring Fallout 4, The Division, Elder Scrolls Online, and More to Game Pass
- Elder Scrolls Online is Getting Dungeon and Argonian Focused Updates This Year
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates the Summerset Expansion Launch with a New Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Impressions
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018
- God Of War Director Cory Barlog Will Give PAX South 2019 Keynote - October 22, 2018
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018