The Arrowverse has found its Lois Lane. Last month it was announced that Tyler Hoechlin would be returning to Arrowverse to take part in the three part crossover as Superman. This is also when we would be introduced to Ruby Rose as Batwoman as well. We also learned that after several years of lip service we would be meeting Lois Lane. Entertainment Weekly has revealed that Elizabeth Tulloch, previously of Grimm, has joined the Arrowverse as Lois Lane.
At the moment the only thing we know about the crossover is that it won’t involve the Legends of Tomorrow. More details will be revealed about the crossover as the date gets closer. Grant Gustin explained how excited he was for the new characters to join the universe last month.
“To see Flash and Superman together and to be one of the guys in the suits is something I’m definitely pretty excited about,” said The Flash star in August. “So, it is cool to see us kind of rise to even another level and bring all of us together for these crossovers.”
The three-night crossover begins on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018