The Arrowverse has found its Lois Lane. Last month it was announced that Tyler Hoechlin would be returning to Arrowverse to take part in the three part crossover as Superman. This is also when we would be introduced to Ruby Rose as Batwoman as well. We also learned that after several years of lip service we would be meeting Lois Lane. Entertainment Weekly has revealed that Elizabeth Tulloch, previously of Grimm, has joined the Arrowverse as Lois Lane.
At the moment the only thing we know about the crossover is that it won’t involve the Legends of Tomorrow. More details will be revealed about the crossover as the date gets closer. Grant Gustin explained how excited he was for the new characters to join the universe last month.
“To see Flash and Superman together and to be one of the guys in the suits is something I’m definitely pretty excited about,” said The Flash star in August. “So, it is cool to see us kind of rise to even another level and bring all of us together for these crossovers.”
The three-night crossover begins on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns Review: Practically Imperfect in Every Way - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018