If box office results are something you look at when choosing your movie for a weekend, perhaps Thursday’s The Predator take will whet your hunter’s appetite.
It would appear the Shane Black written-and-directed 20th Century Fox The Predator took a Thursday night box office trophy of $2.5 million.
Despite recent controversy surrounding a convicted sex offender being cast in the film by Black (the scene the actor was featured in has subsequently been cut by FOX), it would appear the top dollar ad spending found it’s targeted audience.
The Predator opens in theaters on Friday September 14th, 2018.
- The Predator Review: A Bloody But Forgettable Production
- [Review] The Predator: Shane Black's Vision More Fun than Smart
- Shane Black on Why [SPOILER] Isn't in This 'The Predator' Film
- Castle of Horror: Predator (1987) Leaves Huge Alien Footprint for The Predator
- Peter Dinklage Talks Post-Game of Thrones Life, and Tyrion’s Final Day - October 15, 2018
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018