If box office results are something you look at when choosing your movie for a weekend, perhaps Thursday’s The Predator take will whet your hunter’s appetite.
It would appear the Shane Black written-and-directed 20th Century Fox The Predator took a Thursday night box office trophy of $2.5 million.
Despite recent controversy surrounding a convicted sex offender being cast in the film by Black (the scene the actor was featured in has subsequently been cut by FOX), it would appear the top dollar ad spending found it’s targeted audience.
The Predator opens in theaters on Friday September 14th, 2018.
- The Predator Review: A Bloody But Forgettable Production
- [Review] The Predator: Shane Black's Vision More Fun than Smart
- Shane Black on Why [SPOILER] Isn't in This 'The Predator' Film
- Castle of Horror: Predator (1987) Leaves Huge Alien Footprint for The Predator
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018
- Bad News for ‘Trial of Chicago 7’ Aaron Sorkin Film - December 13, 2018
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 Inductees Include Radiohead, The Cure, and More - December 13, 2018
- Whats Gonna Happen in ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Episode 7 “Down The Rabbit Hole”?! - December 12, 2018
- You’ve Heard of Elf on a Self, Get Ready for ‘The Predator’ Holiday Special?! - December 12, 2018