The Arrowverse is keeping it all in the family and with it a hint about the plot. Deadline is reporting that Cassandra Jean Amell, the wife Arrow star Stephen Amell, has joined the cast of the three part Arrowverse crossover as Nora Fries. Nora is infamously the wife of Batman villain Mr. Freeze. The Arrowverse crossover is set to bring back Tyler Hoechlin as Superman and is introducing Ruby Rose as Batwoman and Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane. With the casting of Amell as Nora we can now see that the Arrowverse is bringing in a variation of the classic Batman villain. He has not appeared in the Arrowverse yet but he has made an appearance in live-action in Gotham.
Amell began her career competing on America’s Next Top Model. Her TV credits include guest-starring roles on One Tree Hill and Hart of Dixie on the CW, as well as Mad Men and multiple projects for Anthony Zuiker. Currently she is a partner is Well Fed Artist Productions banner with her husband, Stephen Amell.
The three-night crossover begins on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018
- Once Upon a Deadpool Review: Proof That a PG-13 Deadpool Doesn’t Work - December 13, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns: Featurette Teases Topsy and a New Clip Shows off a New Song - December 12, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Multiple Stan Lee Cameos and Different Peter Parker’s - December 12, 2018
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018