The Arrowverse is keeping it all in the family and with it a hint about the plot. Deadline is reporting that Cassandra Jean Amell, the wife Arrow star Stephen Amell, has joined the cast of the three part Arrowverse crossover as Nora Fries. Nora is infamously the wife of Batman villain Mr. Freeze. The Arrowverse crossover is set to bring back Tyler Hoechlin as Superman and is introducing Ruby Rose as Batwoman and Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane. With the casting of Amell as Nora we can now see that the Arrowverse is bringing in a variation of the classic Batman villain. He has not appeared in the Arrowverse yet but he has made an appearance in live-action in Gotham.
Amell began her career competing on America’s Next Top Model. Her TV credits include guest-starring roles on One Tree Hill and Hart of Dixie on the CW, as well as Mad Men and multiple projects for Anthony Zuiker. Currently she is a partner is Well Fed Artist Productions banner with her husband, Stephen Amell.
The three-night crossover begins on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: The Return of Wilson Fisk Featurette - October 17, 2018
- Demián Bichir Has Entered Negotiations to Star in Godzilla vs. Kong - October 17, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Wraps as Tom Holland Shares Some Images - October 17, 2018