Moon Knight #200 appears to be the finale of the series. It was solicited as an extra-sized issue written by Max Bemis with art from Paul Davidson and ‘others’.
That seems to have changed. Instead, the whole issue is now being credited entirely to previous Moon Knight artist, and artist on Crossed, Neonomicon and Providence, Jacen Burrows.
Here’s how the solicitation looks now.
MOON KNIGHT #200
(W) Max Bemis (A) Jacen Burrows (CA) Becky Cloonan
• MARC SPECTOR comes face-to-face with his demons!
• Old enemies return!
• It’s a celebration of 200 issues of the multifaceted MOON KNIGHT with an oversized anniversary issue you’d be crazy to miss!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 24, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 01, 2018
Other changes include Life Of Captain Marvel #4 now being drawn by Carlos Pacheco and Erica D’Urso, instead of the previously solicited Carlos Pacheco and Marguerite Sauvage. And the MSH Captain Marvel Hallowe’en Spooktacular #1 will now be written by Jeff Loveness and Ty Templeton, in addition to the previously solicited Jacob Chabot.
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018