Moon Knight #200 appears to be the finale of the series. It was solicited as an extra-sized issue written by Max Bemis with art from Paul Davidson and ‘others’.
That seems to have changed. Instead, the whole issue is now being credited entirely to previous Moon Knight artist, and artist on Crossed, Neonomicon and Providence, Jacen Burrows.
Here’s how the solicitation looks now.
MOON KNIGHT #200
(W) Max Bemis (A) Jacen Burrows (CA) Becky Cloonan
• MARC SPECTOR comes face-to-face with his demons!
• Old enemies return!
• It’s a celebration of 200 issues of the multifaceted MOON KNIGHT with an oversized anniversary issue you’d be crazy to miss!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 24, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 01, 2018
Other changes include Life Of Captain Marvel #4 now being drawn by Carlos Pacheco and Erica D’Urso, instead of the previously solicited Carlos Pacheco and Marguerite Sauvage. And the MSH Captain Marvel Hallowe’en Spooktacular #1 will now be written by Jeff Loveness and Ty Templeton, in addition to the previously solicited Jacob Chabot.
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018