Marvel Comics looks to be ramping up for Daredevil #612. Which it describes thus – ‘The whirlwind adventure of the fall ends here, in an oversized and overwhelming DAREDEVIL epic as only Charles Soule and Phil Noto could deliver it. Face forward, True Believers, this one’ll have you talking for MONTHS!’
They are charging $4.99 for it. Expectations are for a Daredevil #1 to follow it – if not in December then in 2019.
But to emphasise how Marvel Comics are going out with a bang, and to try and up those Advance Reorder numbers, Marvel Comics have commissioned a Frank Miller Remastered Art variant, a Teaser Variant, a J Scott Campbell variant, a Marvel Netflix TV variant and a Bill Sienkiewicz variant.
I wonder what they have planned? And should Daredevil’s finger on the standard cover be placed upon his lips instead?
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Phil Noto
• The whirlwind adventure of the fall ends here, in an oversized and overwhelming DAREDEVIL epic as only Charles Soule and Phil Noto could deliver it.
• Face forward, True Believers, this one’ll have you talking for MONTHS!
Rated T+In Shops: Nov 28, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Free Comics Day 2019 Titles to be Announced Next Week on Facebook - December 12, 2018