This morning, Chucklefish announced they’ll be publishing a new title solo-developer Bodie Lee of Lunar Ray Games called Timespinner. The game will be an action story-driven platformer with a heroin using the abilities to manipulate time to avenge her slain family. The game is designed to look like classic platformers of the early ’90s, as we’re definitely getting a Mega Man/Castlevania vibe from it. Enjoy the description and trailer below.
With her family murdered in front of her and the ancient Timespinner device destroyed, Lunais is suddenly transported into a unknown world, stranded with seemingly no hope of return. Using her power to control time, Lunais vows to take her revenge on the evil Lachiem Empire, but sometimes the course of history isn’t quite as black and white as it seems…
Explore an intricate, connected world with beautifully drawn and detailed pixel art environments. Traverse between the barren present and luscious past of Lachiem, collecting elemental magic orbs and combining their power to destroy enemies with blades and spells. Befriend mysterious creatures called Familiars, such as the adorable dream dragon Meyef, and train them to aid you in battle. Test your skills and timing with intense boss battles, and you venture forth to take on the Emperor himself!
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Update for PC Officially Goes Up Today
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August
- Pocket Rumble Receives a Launch Trailer for the Nintendo Switch
- Pocket Rumble Looks to Be Getting a Release for Switch in July
- Stardew Valley Will Be Released on PS Vita Next Week
- Netflix Will Still Push Forward With a Stranger Things Video Game - September 24, 2018
- PlayStation Posts New Gamplay Footage from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - September 24, 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer - September 24, 2018
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - September 24, 2018
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series – Finals: Daniel Ramirez-Medina vs. Manav Dawar - September 24, 2018