Border Town #1, the new DC/Vertigo series by Eric M. Esquivel and Ramon Villalobos has sold out at DC Comics and at Diamond Comic Distributors. But with unmet demand, DC Comics are sending it back to the printers for another runaround.
The second printing, out on October 10th, a week after Border Town #2 come out, will have a recoloured version of the original cover by Villalobos. So instead of looking like this…
…it could look like this.
Or even this.
But probably will look slightly more sensible.
BORDER TOWN #1 (MR)
(W) Eric M Esquivel (A/CA) Ramon Villalobos
Don’t miss the start of this all-new ongoing Vertigo series by writer Eric M. Esquivel (Gregory Graves, Ricanstruction) and artist Ramon Villalobos (Nighthawk, America).
When a crack in the border between worlds releases an army of monsters from Mexican folklore, the residents of Devil’s Fork, AZ, blame the ensuing weirdness-the shared nightmares, the otherworldly radio transmissions, the mysterious goat mutilations-on “God-dang illegals.” With racial tensions supernaturally charged, it’s up to new kid in town Frank Dominguez and a motley crew of high school misfits to discover what’s really going on in this town torn between worlds. SRP: $3.99
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018