Comic creator Yannick Paquette was shown the cover to the Walmart exclusive Justice League 100 Page Giant #1 at Rose City Comic-Con this weekend and was fascinated about how it was cut from other images he has done, to make it a new cover.
And indeed, we have identified the three covers from his Justice League Rebirth sept-tych piece that ran from Justice League #2 to #8.
Although as Paquette pointed out to out intrepid reporter Ian Melton at the show, since they owned the artwork he was not paid at all for the cover. Would that be true for all the cover artwork used? What about the reprinted comic book work insude? And why would that differ?
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018