Comic creator Yannick Paquette was shown the cover to the Walmart exclusive Justice League 100 Page Giant #1 at Rose City Comic-Con this weekend and was fascinated about how it was cut from other images he has done, to make it a new cover.
And indeed, we have identified the three covers from his Justice League Rebirth sept-tych piece that ran from Justice League #2 to #8.
Although as Paquette pointed out to out intrepid reporter Ian Melton at the show, since they owned the artwork he was not paid at all for the cover. Would that be true for all the cover artwork used? What about the reprinted comic book work insude? And why would that differ?
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018