Abeyance is a new comic book series by Gabriel Guignol and Tanya Roberts with issue 1 debuting at this year’s Thought Bubble Festival in Leeds, on September 21st and 22nd. And it is another I am adding to my planned purchases..
Gracie is a 12 year old orphan seeking meaning before a blitz ravaged skyline. In the murky backstreets of the city she encounters a ‘glimmer’ of life named Daniel but he is not alone and the others want everything she has and is.
Here’s a little peek at the process…
22 pages, £4.95, you’ll find them in the Ask for Mercy Marquee. Or, at least, I will…
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018
- Aquaman – Is He or Isn’t He a Fish out of Water? - October 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018