The CW has released a trailer for the upcoming fourth season of their female-led DC Comics superhero series Supergirl from the Berlantiverse / Arrowverse, and in it, we meet some new characters.
Check it out:
We get our first look at Nicole Maines as Nia Nal, a new reporter who is destined become the superhero, Dreamer. With this role, Maines becomes television’s first transgender superhero, a pretty big milestone.
That dialog of Kara (Melissa Benoist) to Nia, tho:
“Fear — no matter how much we believe in ourselves, that never really goes away. I think, ‘I’m not afraid of anything,’ but then something chases me back down the rabbit hole. But once we catch ourselves, we have to jump right back out there.”
Also, perhaps you recognize Sam Witwer there too, he’ll be playing Agent Liberty in the upcoming 4th season. You may recall his voice being featured in the SDCC Supergirl trailer.
Supergirl returns October 14th 2018 on The CW.
- 'Supergirl': Nicole Maines on Ground-Breaking Trans Superhero Character
- 'Arrow' Posts 15 Seconds of Ollie Kicking Some A**
- DC Universe Reveals NYCC Schedule, 'Titans' Premiere, and More
- Superheroes Fight Back (Spare Subway) in CW Teaser; 'Black Lightning' Gets New Poster
- Tyler Hoechlin, Justin Chatwin Join Katee Sackhoff on 'Another Life'
- The CW Declares October "Super Season", Heroes Attack Empty Subway in Teaser
- CW's "Arrowverse" 3-Night Batwoman Crossover Event Set for December
- Stephen Amell Teases New Superhero Suiting Up for the First Time
- ‘Halloween’ 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Rightfully Gets to Boast - October 22, 2018
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ will Premiere at Wembley in London - October 22, 2018
- Warner Bros. Shifts ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ to 2020 - October 22, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell’ - October 22, 2018
- Netflix Orders Second Season of Animated Series ‘Disenchantment’ - October 22, 2018