The CW has released a trailer for the upcoming fourth season of their female-led DC Comics superhero series Supergirl from the Berlantiverse / Arrowverse, and in it, we meet some new characters.
Check it out:
We get our first look at Nicole Maines as Nia Nal, a new reporter who is destined become the superhero, Dreamer. With this role, Maines becomes television’s first transgender superhero, a pretty big milestone.
That dialog of Kara (Melissa Benoist) to Nia, tho:
“Fear — no matter how much we believe in ourselves, that never really goes away. I think, ‘I’m not afraid of anything,’ but then something chases me back down the rabbit hole. But once we catch ourselves, we have to jump right back out there.”
Also, perhaps you recognize Sam Witwer there too, he’ll be playing Agent Liberty in the upcoming 4th season. You may recall his voice being featured in the SDCC Supergirl trailer.
Supergirl returns October 14th 2018 on The CW.
- 'Supergirl': Nicole Maines on Ground-Breaking Trans Superhero Character
- 'Arrow' Posts 15 Seconds of Ollie Kicking Some A**
- DC Universe Reveals NYCC Schedule, 'Titans' Premiere, and More
- Superheroes Fight Back (Spare Subway) in CW Teaser; 'Black Lightning' Gets New Poster
- Tyler Hoechlin, Justin Chatwin Join Katee Sackhoff on 'Another Life'
- The CW Declares October "Super Season", Heroes Attack Empty Subway in Teaser
- CW's "Arrowverse" 3-Night Batwoman Crossover Event Set for December
- Stephen Amell Teases New Superhero Suiting Up for the First Time
- ‘SUPERMAN THE MOVIE’: Profound Impact Still Felt on 40th Anniversary - December 15, 2018
- ‘Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark’ Coming to Theaters Summer of 2019 - December 14, 2018
- Nightcrawler Looks [badly] Photoshopped in New ‘Dark Phoenix’ Image - December 14, 2018
- Kit Harington’s [Not So Great] Targaryen Skills: Meeting Toothless - December 14, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Talks ‘Black Panther’ Creative Production Team - December 14, 2018