One of the fun bright spots to every convention for the past year has been visiting the world of Wattam from Annapurna Interactive. We’ve been seeing this game come up a few different times since last year’s PAX West, and this year was no different. The only big change we got (besides having chairs shaped like the characters to sit on) was having smoother controls and a little more story from the last time we checked in.
This game centers around a world thrown into darkness with a lone green cube known as Mr. Mayor who doesn’t know what happened or where his friends went. Slowly, he rediscovers them and they start having fun together in redefining the world. But that’s about as far as the demo goes and we really need to see more conflict, which we assume is the main game. Right now, Wattam is set for a 2018 release, but we still don’t have a firm date.
- We Tried Rebel Galaxy Outlaw at PAX West and Now Need to Live Here
- Multiplayer Mayhem Shrunken Down in Our Demo of Aftercharge at PAX West
- Gliding Around and Shooting Stuff Up in Overload at PAX West
- Feel the Power Of My Hammer at PAX West with RemiLore
- Going Back to Game Boy with Save Me Mr. Tako at PAX West
- A Much More Intense Puzzler: We Played Crystal Crisis at PAX West
- Strategy in the Clouds As We Played Driftland at PAX West
- A Different Kind of Co-Op with Tick Tock: A Tale for Two at PAX West
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018