Feardemic brought a brand new game with them to PAX West, but we only got to watch it as we saw the preview of The Padre. The short version of the game is that you’re a priest in this horror-adventure game who is seeking out evil and vanquishing it in the most badass pixilated ways you can. We got to watch a short video showing off parts of the game as you make your way through homes and graveyards taking out evil like you’re Bruce Willis in a priest outfit.
Right now the game is available for Early Access on Steam if you’d like to try it out, but for now, here’s the trailer for The Padre.
- Green Hell Develoeprs Release Roadmap While Game is in Early Access
- A Much More Intense Puzzler: We Played Crystal Crisis at PAX West
- Strategy in the Clouds As We Played Driftland at PAX West
- A Different Kind of Co-Op with Tick Tock: A Tale for Two at PAX West
- Just a Painter With a Dream as We Play Eastshade at PAX West
- Testing Observer on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- Running Into Blast Man and Impact Man in Mega Man 11 at PAX West
- Surviving on Wits Alone with Dying Light: Bad Blood at PAX West
- Getting a Grand Preview of Grandia and Grandia II HD Remaster at PAX West
- We Try Out Let It Die on PC at PAX West
- Addressing Being a Copy with Ninjala at PAX West