Conan O’Brien decided to set the gaming side of Twitter on fire this weekend after he made a post with Hideo Kojima in Japan. If you’re not familiar with what’s happening, here’s the short version. Conan in a very long and roundabout way found a funny reason to do another travel show, and this time he’s in Japan. As part of his visit, himself and the crew are obviously filling their schedule with as much stuff as they can to explore the country’s culture and get some laughs along the way. One of those visits involved visiting Kojima at his studio, which led to this tweet.
— Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) September 8, 2018
Now let’s be honest with each other, this could be absolutely nothing beyond Conan making fun of Death Stranding‘s confusing short-film trailers that tell us nothing about the game, and eventually, we’ll see his face appear in Norman Reedus’ throat instead of the baby. But there’s also an equal chance that something awesome could come of it all. We won’t know until Conan O’Brien returns from the country and the special airs, which could be within the next week as they just wrapped on it.
- Conan O'Brien Marks TBS Return with Tom Hanks, New Format
- Hideo Kojima Teases New Death Stranding Character Reveals Soon
- Troy Baker Debuts as Latest Character in New Death Stranding Trailer
- Surprise... Death Stranding Will Not Be Playable at Tokyo Game Show
- Conan O'Brien Holds Auditions for Batgirl
- Conan 2018 SDCC Funko Pops Revealed: Hellboy, Ant-Man, and More!
- 'Conan 2.018: Live from Comic Con' Lands Breaking Bad, The Predator, Glass, and Aquaman Casts
- Conan 2.018 Comes to San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- "Lowlife Lost Souls" Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, and Conan O'Brien Respond to Donald Trump