On October 11th, the Thursday after New York Comic-Con, New York is host to Diversity Comic Con, as part of Civility Week.
Located at the Great Hall in The Fashion Institute of Technology, the one day show will have an Artists’ Alley, panel discussions, portfolio reviews, and a cosplay pageant.
Featured guests include Vivek J. Tiwary, author of The Fifth Beatle, currently being adapted for Bravo TV, Trevor Von Eeden, co-creator of Black Lightning, Heather Antos ex-editor at Marvel and freelance editor for Redlands and Injection
Other attendees at the show include Larry Hama, Sean Chen, Reilly Brown, Dean Haspiel, Jon Peter Buzio, Kenny Dillard, Janice Chiang, Kristen Gudsnuk, Micheline Hess, Doug Lovelace, Heidi MacDonald, Meredith Moriarty, Christopher Sotomayor and more.
Attendance is free but you must book ahead. Diversity Comic Con runs on Thursday 11th October from 10am to 6pm, at the Great Hall at FIT, West 28th Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues.
If you are going, do let us know…
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018
- Comic Bistro Opens In Aberdeen This Weekend - October 20, 2018
- Complete Guide To List of Names on Dick Grayson’s Phone in Titans Episode 2 - October 20, 2018
- Lois Lane’s New Book is Called ‘My Life With Superman’… in Action Comics #1004 - October 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018